Xolo has announced a mid-range device which is basically a successor to Xolo Q900 launched last October. The new smartphone part of the company’s Q CORE series, the Xolo Q900T is priced at Rs 11,999
The device features a 4.7-inch IPS display with a 1280×720 pixel resolutions. It touts a 178-degree wide angle viewing and also has a 2.5D edge-to-edge curved glass panel on the front.
Powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor with a 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU supported by a 1GB of RAM, the device runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, a stable diet with most of the mid-range devices now. The phone has a 4GB of internal storage and can be upped further by 32GB via microSD card.
On camera front, there is a 8-megapixel rear camera with a BSI sensor and LED flash and HD video recording capabilities. A 2-megapixel camera should be trigger happy for selfies.
A 1800mAh battery is thrown in and Xolo Q900T comes in black color. The company has yet not disclosed the official launch yet.
Xolo Q900T Specifications
- 4.7-inch IPS display, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 2.5D curved glass
- 1280×720 pixel resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor with a 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 133.8 x 67.6 x 9.25 mm
- 3G (HSDPA: up to 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA: up to 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, OTG
- 1800 mAh battery