Tecno iSky, Tecno Camon iAir and Tecno Camon i. Tecno Smartphones retail offline in stores and they have managed to spread a good number of retail points across India. Tecno Camon iClick is their latest addition to their portfolio and let’s take a first look.
Tecno Camon iClick First Impression
Tecno Camon iClick Box contentsOut of the box you get:
- iClick Smartphone
- Transparent soft back cover
- micro USB cable
- power adapter (5V 1.5A)
- a pair of additional earbuds
Tecno Camon iClick designCamon iClick is clad in metal body and is available in two colors – gold and black. The phone measures 7.8mm in thickness and is 150 grams in weight. The iClick has a good ergonomics and is non-slippery. It fits well in hand and has smooth curves and edges. The antenna lines are on top and bottom and look neat. At the back, the Smartphone has a 16MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, quad flash, fingerprint sensor and Tecno branding in the middle. The right side has the power button, volume buttons and the SIM tray. It has a triple slot, so supports a dedicated microSD card and two SIMs. Moving to the front, the Camon iClick is selfie centric Smartphone sporting a 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture with dual LED flash. The earpiece and sensors complete the top bezels.
Tecno Camon iClick DisplayThe Camon iClick features the contemporary 18:9 aspect ratio and has a 6-inch IPS LCD display with a HD+ (720 x 1440) pixels resolution. The display has 500 nits brightness and is fairly well lit. The outdoor visibility and viewing angles leaves no room for complaints. Though it is bit reflective. There are on-screen navigation buttons. There is also eye care or blue filter to use the phone in dark to protect your eyes. You can control the intensity as well as schedule it for particular time.
Tecno Camon iClick Software and FeaturesCamon iClick runs on Android Oreo with their own HiOS layered upon. The UI features include:
- The quick setting toggle has quick access to blue filter toggle, screenshot, split screen, battery saver, flash light and a quirky feature called WhatsApp mode. Enabling the Whatsapp mode, restricts the data to background apps and only Whatsapp would be enabled.
- Gesture control actions which allows you to quickly launch certain apps by drawing certain alphabets on sleeping mode.
- Flip to mute
- Three finger screenshot
- Music gesture option to quick control your music by specific gesture with your finger over the off-screen
- One-hand mode for easy operation