Spice Mobility has a latest addition to its stellar series of smartphones , Stellar Virtuosa Mi 495 – a 4.5″ dual SIM smartphone running on Icecream sandwich android operating system.
What would be the slimmest smartphone by any Indian handset maker? Spice claims Stellar Virtuosa measuring 9.4 mm thickness is the one. The dual-SIM smartphone has a 4.5-inch qHD screen and is powered by 1GHz dual-core processor with 512MB RAM and runs on Android 4.0, Icecream Sandwich.
A 8 MP camera with auto focus and flash sits pretty on the rear, while a front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera would come handy for video calls. A 1700 mAh battery takes care of the power needs. Stellar Virtuosa Mi 495 has a 4 GB internal memory, with an expandable memory option upto 32 GB.
Spice Stellar Virtuosa Mi 495 is priced at Rs. 10,499 and sugar-coating the deal is a free leather cover and a screen guard bundle, worth Rs.1000.
Key specifications of Stellar Virtuoso Mi 495
- 4.5-inch qHD screen
- Runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable memory upto 32 GB
- 8-megapixel auto focus camera on the rear and 1.3-megapixel on the front
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Tethering
- 1700 mAh Battery
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor