Micromax, home grown Indian device manufacturer has added yet another entry level dual-SIM Android phone, A30 Smarty 3.0 to its ‘smarty’ portfolio that includes A25 that retails for Rs. 3,550 and the A68 priced at Rs. 6,499.
Targeted at the entry level customers, the A30 Smarty 3.0 has a 3-inch TFT capacitive touch display and runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The shooter is made up of a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
Powered by a 832MHz Broadcom Processor with 256MB RAM, A30 has 512MB of internal memory alongside an external expandable memory options upto 32GB via microSD card. The device supports dual-SIM functionality (dual standby) and also features 3G support. It comes with a 1,500mAh battery.
Mircomax A30 Smarty 3.0 is priced at Rs. 3,849.
Micromax A30 Smarty 3.0 tech specifications:
- 3-inch TFT (240×320 pixels) 256k colour capacitive touch display
- 832MHz Broadcom Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 512 MB internal storage expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 2-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 3G HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Micro-USB
- Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 1500 mAh battery
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)