So you wished you had the awesome Adobe Photoshop Touch on your phone? The feature rich Photoshop Touch is available on Android tablets and iPad for more than a year now and finally Adobe has released the full-featured Photoshop Touch for phones.
The App for phone version brings the same mechanics and UI found in tablet versions. It allows you to work with multi-layered files up to 12 megapixels in size. The best part? With the help of a downloadable plugin for desktop, you can transfer the files and continue working on Photoshop CS5 or higher version of software at your PC.
Key features of Adobe Photoshop Touch for Phone
- Supports image files upto 12 megapixels
- Popular features like layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters works neat in touch version
- Easy usage of precise tone and color adjustments for a particular layer or selected areas
- Let loose creativity using the painting effects, filter brushes
- Supports graphical texts on images as well as effects like strokes, add drop shadows and fades and more
- Camera fill feature allows you to fill an area on a layer with the device’s camera
- Easy to combine images.
- Scribble Selection tool allows to select part of the images simply by scribbling around.
- Easily work the same file in your phone, tablet and desktop by syncing with the help of Adobe creative cloud. Free 2 GB of cloud space
Check the video below by Adobe.