Oplus? Who? Oplus is a Taiwan based electronic products manufacturer who is testing Indian market by launching Oplus XonPad 7, a 7-inch Android tablet priced at Rs 9,990. The company has tied up with e-commerce site, Snapdeal for retailing the device online.
Running on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, the 7-inch tablet with a 1280×800 IPS display is SIM enabled that allows for voice calling. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor (unspecified chipset) along with 1GB of RAM. The camera specs reads out as a 5 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and a 2 megapixel front camera for selfies and video calls.
A 16GB internal storage can be upped to 32GB via microSD card and a 3500mAh battery is tucked in. The array of connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, WCDMA, Bluetooth HSPA+, GSM, GPRS, EDGE and Micro USB.
Oplus XonPad7 specifications
- 7-inch display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels
- 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 16GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 3500mAh battery
- 3G, WCDMA (Band1+Band8) HSPA+, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR/BT3.0+HS
- Sensors: GPS Sensor, Light Sensor, Distance Sensor, G-sensor