The new projector can handle 3D projections and thus making the cinema and gaming experience in 3D more affordable. It also makes uses of Bluetooth-powered 3D glasses that Epson claims is better than the ones that use infrared signals. If you use the lamp in Eco mode, Epson claims you can watch a movie per day for the next 11 years.
Key features of Epson EH-TW5300 projector
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- High Definition 1080p – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 300″ on virtually any wall or screen.
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more.
- Detail Enhancement – Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive.
- Frame Interpolation – For smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes.
- Exciting 3D Adventures – Delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately).
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Easy Setup – Getting started is easy with image adjustment tools and a built in 5W speaker.