Motorola has launched the Moto E4 Plus in India at Rs 9,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart. Here are the key features and specifications of the latest in the Motorola E series , in case you are planning to pick a Smartphone for you.
Big battery + Rapid chargingEquipped with a 5000mAh battery, E4 plus promises a great battery life. Plus, it also comes with 10watts Rapid charging feature. Ideally with a large battery under its hood and a 720p panel, it should last longer.
Dedicated microSD cardThese days most Smartphones are unibody in design and have hybrid SIM slots which means at any time you can have 2 SIMs or sacrifice one SIM for microSD card if you want to expand your storage. Moto E4 Plus has a removable back panel and it has two SIM slots and another dedicated microSD card which can accommodate up to 128GB.
Stock AndroidWhile most OEMs go for their own flare in the Android experience with custom UI, Motorola has opted for stock android experience. While it lacks some of the extra features the custom UI offers, the stock experience should keep the Smartphone more snappier compared to t others with similar specs and running their own UI skin. The updates should also hit swifter with stock android. The Moto E4 Plus runs on the very latest Nougat 7.1.1 at the time of launch and it also has Google Assistant baked within.
Launch Offers for Moto E4 plus in India
- Idea 4G Data Offer – Get 84GB for 84 days at just Rs.443*
- Free 2 months subscription to hotstar premium*
- Motorola Pulse2 Headset worth Rs. 1599 at just Rs. 749*
- Special Exchange Offer – Get up to Rs.9000 off on exchanging your old phone*
- Flipkart Smartbuy – Get Extra 20% off on Flipkart SmartBuy products*
- Flipkart Buy Back Guarantee – Enjoy buyback guarantee up to Rs.4000 on your moto e4 plus