Lava mobiles today launched the follow up to Q700 android smartphone, Xolo Q700S with metallic finish body and measuring 8.9mm thickness and under-10,000 at Rs. 9,999
On hardware list, the phone boasts of a 4.5-inch On-Cell IPS display with a 480×854 pixel resolutions. Xolo Q700S runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and 1 GB of RAM. A 4GB internal memory and a microSD slot expandable up to 32GB makes for the storage options. The camera specs lists a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual flash and BSI Sensor which promises a good low light photography. Selfies has to content with a VGA camera. The phone also packs a 1800mAh battery. Sensors include Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor.
Xolo Q700S is available in silver and gold color.
Xolo Q700S specifications
- 4.5” 480×854 (FWVGA) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- Android OS Jelly Bean v 4.2
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory expandable by MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- 8 MP AF Rear + VGA Front / LED Dual Flash camera
- 1,800 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor