Mercury has launched two 3G dongles M720V and M730D that offers 3G speeds up to 7.2 Mbps and priced at Rs 1,650 and Rs 1,550
Inspan Infotech, one of the largest IT distribution companies has launched two models of Mercury 3G dongles with one of the model, M720V with voice calling feature that allows calls through PCs, laptops and tablets. The other model M370D shares the same technical specs but comes without voice calling feature.
So if you have a WiFi only tablet that supports 3G dongle, you can just hook up M720V dongle and start making voice calls.
Technical specifications of M720V and M730D
- Internet speed upto 7.2 Mbs and upload speed up to 5.2Mbps
- Both the dongles are based on Qualcomm MSM6246 chipsets
- M720V supports micro SD memory card up to 16 GB
- M730D supports up to 32 GB micro SD cards
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows CE, Linux, Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher
- USB Slot (plug and play, no CD-ROM)
- Data Transmission Up to 7.2Mbps (HSDPA)
- Data Transmission Up to 384Kbps (UMTS)
- Data Transmission Up to 236kbps (EDGE)
- Weighs 22 gms
Both the dongles comes with a 1 year warranty.
Both the dongles come with 1 year warranty.