Alongside Nexus 6P, Google also introduced the Nexus 5X Android Smartphone in India. It’s priced at Rs 31,990 for the 16GB variant, and Rs 35,990 for the 32GB variant. It will be available online at Amazon and offline at major retail stores. Pre-orders for the handset start at 2:00PM today, and it will go on sale on October 21.
The LG-made Nexus smartphone features a 5.2-inch 1080p display with 424ppi and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 808 hexa-core SoC paired with Adreno 418 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The Nexus devices are traditionally the first ones to flaunt the Google’s latest Android version and true to the legacy, the Nexus 5X runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
On the photography side, the rear camera hosts a 12.3-megapixel shooter with a f/2.0 aperture and the front side a 5MP selfie camera with a similar aperture. The battery is non-removable and is a 2,700mAh pack. The Nexus 5X weighs 136grams and is 7.9mm in thickness.
Google Nexus 5X Specifications
- Chipset: 1.8 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080 / 423ppi)
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM / 16 or 32GB eMMC ROM
- Rear camera: Up to 12.3MP with F2.0 Aperture
- Front camera: 5MP with F2.0 Aperture
- Battery: 2,700mAh (embedded)
- Size: 147 x 72.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 136g
- Network: LTE-A Cat 6
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / Type-C USB
- Colors: Carbon / Quartz / Ice
- Other: 4K Video / Dual Flash / IR Laser Auto-Focus / Fingerprint Sensor