Epson, the No.1 projector brand in the world today announced a new addition to its portfolio in India with the launch of low-cost affordable, Epson EH-TW5300 fullHD projector.
EH-TW5300 is an upgrade to the EH-TW5200 and boasts of features like frame interpolation, image enhancement and 2D to 3D conversion.
The new projector can handle 3D projections and thus making the cinema and gaming experience in 3D more affordable. It also makes uses of Bluetooth-powered 3D glasses that Epson claims is better than the ones that use infrared signals.
If you use the lamp in Eco mode, Epson claims you can watch a movie per day for the next 11 years.
Key features of Epson EH-TW5300 projector
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- High Definition 1080p – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 300″ on virtually any wall or screen.
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more.
- Detail Enhancement – Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive.
- Frame Interpolation – For smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes.
- Exciting 3D Adventures – Delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately).
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Easy Setup – Getting started is easy with image adjustment tools and a built in 5W speaker.